- Follow ancient footpaths among hills redolent of herbs and flowers.
- Meander through sunny villages-Gordes, Roussillon, tiny Oppède-le-Vieux.
- Visit traditional artisans.
- Ramble through colorful markets.
- Walk through Côtes du Rhône vineyards.
- Discover sites once inhabited by Romans at Arles, Glanum...
- Meet local wine makers and taste their wines.
- See vestiges of the Middle Ages at Avignon, Arles, Abbey of Sénanque...
- Sample mouth-watering cuisine.
Day 1: (Lodging in Orange)
- Arrival day,
- Your guides will meet you at the train station in Avignon.
- Possible visit of the vineyards of Châteauneuf-du-Pape for early arrival, with a short stop at the village that produces this famous full-bodied red wine.
- After pick-up at the train station, tour of Avignon, the city of the Palace of the Popes, a magnificent setting for the 4 French popes who lived there in the 14th century.
- Drive to Orange, settle into your hotel, rest.
- Meet for apéritif and orientation.