- The Emerald Coast between Mont-Saint-Michel and Saint-Malo, where explorers and pirates set sail for the New World.
- Intricately carved stone figures of the parish closes of Guimiliau, Saint-Thégonnec or Pleyben.
- Travel back in time to the 11th century as you explore Rouen, Falaise, Bayeux and Caen, towns that evoke the exploits of William the Conqueror.
- Quimper, home of Brittany's colorful glazed earthenware; Rennes, regional capital and Brittany's largest city; Pont Aven, home to Paul Gauguin in the 1880s.
- The enchanted Brocéliande Forest, land of King Arthur. Hear ancient tales of Brittany's legendary past.
- Picturesque fishing towns and villages.
Day 1: (Lodging in Pontorson)
- Arrival day,
- Arrival in Rennes. An En France guide will meet new arrivals at the train station
- On our way to Pontorson we will stop for a brief visit of the walled city and castle of Fougères.
- Welcome apéritif and orientation.