- Discover the World War II D-Day landing sites.
- Visit Mont-Saint-Michel on its rocky Channel Island.
- Travel back in time to the 11th century as you explore Rouen, Falaise, Bayeux and Caen, towns that evoke the exploits of William the Conqueror.
- See the rich Normandy farms that produce some of France's finest cheeses, and certainly its best cider.
- See the diverse landscapes that inspired paintings of Monet, Millet and Seurat and writings of such authors as Flaubert, Maupassant and Proust.
Day 1: (Lodging in Honfleur)
- Arrival day,
- Your guides will meet you in Paris.
- On our drive to Honfleur we will stop in Giverny and pass by Rouen.
- Welcome apéritif and orientation.