- Dijon, known for art, elegance . . . and mustard!
- Beaune, heart of the Burgundy region, storehouse of historic treasures.
- Vézelay, magnificent hilltop Romanesque basilica.
- Villages and vineyards renowned for their fine wines, among them Chablis, Pommard and Meursault.
- Wine cellars in picturesque villages - wine tasting with local vintners.
- Fontenay and other medieval monasteries where early monks pioneered wine production.
- Meet local wine makers and taste their wines.
- Some of the finest regional cuisine in France.
- Sample mouth-watering cuisine.
Day 1: (Lodging near Beaune)
- Arrival day,
- Your guides will meet you at the train station in Dijon.
- Drive through the vineyards of Burgundy's Côte-d'Or to your lodgings in a comfortable, family-run Lodging near Beaune.
- Check in, rest, or take a short country stroll in the village.
- Meet the group to share an apéritif and discuss plans for your stay in Burgundy.