Let us design
your best vacation ever!
For singles, couples, a group of friends, a family.
Choose from our 3 travel options:
- Custom-designed tours (Best way to experience France).
- Tell us how you envision your dream vacation in France.
- Let us know what interests you: gardens, painters, music, dance, history, caves, black Madonnas, architecture, food, wine, people, other ideas...
- We'll make your trip to France an unforgettable journey.
- Classic scheduled tours
- EN FRANCE TOURS' guided tours for small groups are carefully planned itineraries that include the great icons and the hidden treasures of each region.
- Independent Travel Planning
- For the "born free" traveler; no guides, just great planning.
The Best of Provence
8 DAYS, 7 NIGHTS in PROVENCE
June 25, 2018 - July 02, 2018
PROVENCE: Magic scents and sounds of the south; warm, sunny cities; animated markets, picturesque villages; colorful country sites that reveal the ancient history of the region. Provence has inspired painters (Van Gogh in Arles, Cézanne in Aix); composers, writers, and poets (Bizet, Gounod, Mistral). It invites us to taste its unique gastronomic specialties: pistou, bouillabaisse, fougasse, pissaladière; aïoli [garlic mayonnaise], tapenade [purée of olives and capers], daube [Provençal beef stew], goat cheese, and more. It has created its own savory cuisine, using locally grown fresh fruits and vegetables: tomatoes, zucchini, asparagus, olives, garlic, black truffles, spelt [mountain wheat], strawberries, cherries, melons, figs, apricots--seasoned with native aromatic herbs: rosemary, thyme, saffron etc. Most of all, Provence calls us to enjoy the relaxed pace of life in the sunny south of France. Read more for detailed information on our 2018 Provence tour itinerary